Supporting HIV/AIDS researchAbout 1/3 of people in the U.S. who are newly infected with HIV are ages 13 to 29.
Studying daily issues in oral healthThe National Dental PBRN is helping to move research findings into practice.
Understanding national travel behaviorsThe NHTS helps identify transportation system needs and plan for improvements.
Charting early childhood developmentECLS-K helps to better understand children’s early learning and development.
Improving Lives Through Research™
Westat is one of the foremost professional service corporations of its kind—the gold standard of social science research, statistical analysis, and evidence-based communications.
Westat staff enjoy a friendly work environment with a mindset of trust, respect, and dedication to excellence. We are looking for creative, committed, and enthusiastic people to join our team.
Explore the possibilities and search our current openings.
- 10/24/14 | Rog to Hold Webinar on Plenary Presentation from 2nd Annual Eleanor Chelimsky Forum
- 10/24/14 | Effects of Speed-Monitoring Devices and Use of GPS-Based Data Are Focus of Recently Published Research
- 10/20/14 | 45th Union World Conference on Lung Health Includes Westat Research
- 10/17/14 | Use and Quality of Performance Measures Discussed by Westat Researcher at Recent Conference
- 10/15/14 | Westat Provides Technical Support for Population-Based HIV Impact Assessments in Malawi and Zimbabwe