Supporting HIV/AIDS research on protecting youthAbout 1/3 of people in the U.S. who are newly infected with HIV are ages 13 to 29.
Studying daily issues in oral healthThe National Dental PBRN is helping to move research findings into practice.
Charting early childhood developmentECLS-K helps to better understand children’s early learning and development.
Transforming mobility with Connected VehiclesImagine that your car could sense hazards with a 360-degree awareness of other vehicles and warn you about a crash.
Improving Lives Through Research™
Westat is one of the foremost professional service corporations of its kind—the gold standard of social science research, statistical analysis, and evidence-based communications.
Westat staff enjoy a friendly work environment with a mindset of trust, respect, and dedication to excellence. We are looking for creative, committed, and enthusiastic people to join our team.
Explore the possibilities and search our current openings.
- 10/01/14 | New Book Delivers Strategies for Reaching Hard-to-Survey Populations, with Westat Expertise
- 09/29/14 | European Evaluation Society Tackles Challenges of a Changing World
- 09/26/14 | Westat Research Contributes to Best Practices in Travel Training Programs for Older Adults
- 09/24/14 | International Total Survey Error Workshop Draws Westat Participation
- 09/17/14 | Newsweek Turns to Westat Expertise to Develop 2014 High School Rankings