Transforming mobility with Connected VehiclesImagine that your car could sense hazards with a 360-degree awareness of other vehicles and warn you about a crash.
Making cancer clinical trials work for thousandsEvery year, more than 25,000 patients and thousands of researchers participate in the NCI clinical trials program.
Managing the NCS Western RegionThe National Children’s Study Program Office consolidated its 40 study centers to 4 regional centers to collect Vanguard data.
Ensuring ACS questions are clearly understoodThe American Community Survey’s data provide communities the information they need to plan investments and services.
Improving Lives Through Research™
Westat is one of the foremost professional service corporations of its kind—the gold standard of social science research, statistical analysis, and evidence-based communications.
Westat staff enjoy a friendly work environment with a mindset of trust, respect, and dedication to excellence. We are looking for creative, committed, and enthusiastic people to join our team.
Explore the possibilities and search our current openings.
- 08/28/14 | U.S. Navy Selects Westat for International Infectious Disease Research
- 08/20/14 | Enhanced HIV Therapy in Botswana Monitored by Westat
- 08/12/14 | Sharon Lohr’s Deming Lecture Slides from the 2014 JSM Are Available
- 08/12/14 | Westat to Redesign Key Occupant Restraint Surveys for NHTSA
- 08/07/14 | Examining Efforts Toward Gender Equality in Health in Afghanistan