Transforming mobility with Connected VehiclesImagine that your car could sense hazards with a 360-degree awareness of other vehicles and warn you about a crash.
Making cancer clinical trials work for thousandsEvery year, more than 25,000 patients and thousands of researchers participate in the NCI clinical trials program.
Managing the NCS Western RegionThe National Children’s Study Program Office consolidated its 40 study centers to 4 regional centers to collect Vanguard data.
Ensuring ACS questions are clearly understoodThe American Community Survey’s data provide communities the information they need to plan investments and services.
Improving Lives Through Research™
Westat is one of the foremost professional service corporations of its kind—the gold standard of social science research, statistical analysis, and evidence-based communications.
Westat staff enjoy a friendly work environment with a mindset of trust, respect, and dedication to excellence. We are looking for creative, committed, and enthusiastic people to join our team.
Explore the possibilities and search our current openings.
- 09/17/14 | Newsweek Turns to Westat Expertise to Develop 2014 High School Rankings
- 09/16/14 | Clinicians to Use Certification Modules Developed by Westat
- 09/08/14 | SoCRA Meeting Draws Westat Expertise
- 09/03/14 | Factors Influencing HIV in Rural Nigeria Explored
- 08/28/14 | U.S. Navy Selects Westat for International Infectious Disease Research