Debra Rog, PhD, a Westat Vice President and a former American Evaluation Association (AEA) president, will be a panelist on Dialogues on Race and Class (link is external) in America at George Washington University on Monday, January 30, 2017, 6:00-7:30 p.m. The event is free and open to the public and will be available through live stream.
This event is part of a series in which the work of evaluators, policy analysts, and applied researchers is expected to bring the power of systematic inquiry to promote understanding and positive movement on social issues.
This particular panel is moderated by Melvin Hall, a Northern Arizona University professor and former member of AEA’s Board of Directors. Other panelists include
- Kristen Harper, senior policy specialist, Child Trends
- Nick Hart, president, Washington Evaluators
- Kien Lee, principal associate/vice president, Community Science
- Guadalupe Pacheco, president/CEO, Pacheco Consulting Group, LLC
- Veronica Thomas, Howard University professor