Westat researchers were part of a group that received a National Cancer Institute (NCI) Director’s Award on October 18, 2017. These Westat experts are part of the NCI’s Cancer Trials Support Unit (CTSU) project, which has been operated by Westat since 1999.
Westat staff recognized for implementing centralized national coverage analysis support for NCI-sponsored clinical trials:
- Lucille Patrichuk, CTSU Assistant Project Director for Network Support
- Lawrence Ragard, CTSU Project Manager for National Coverage Analysis
Westat staff recognized for harmonizing routine and serious adverse event reporting processes to streamline clinical trial operations and promote patient safety:
- Ravi Rajaram, CTSU Assistant Project Director for Information Technology
- Amanda Fournier, CTSU Implementation Project Coordinator
- Jayan Nair, CTSU Integrations Manager
- Vanitha Chockalingam, CTSU Rave Development Manager
Learn more about how Westat supports the CTSU.