Find What Positions Are Available
- Under Careers, you’ll see two types of positions listed: Professional Positions and Field Data Collection Positions. Under those headings, click the first link, either Search Professional Positions or Search Field Positions. That will take you to Search openings.
- Under Search openings you can look for positions based on where you want to work and the type of work you are looking for, among other options. To see a list of all the positions open at Westat, leave the search fields blank and click Search at the bottom of the page. To learn more about each position, click on the Job ID number to the left of the position title.
Ready to Apply?
Above the description of the position you’re interested in, click on Apply to Job. You’ll have the option of creating a Westat account or going directly to the application. In either case, you’ll have to fill out an online form that takes about 10 minutes.
- Before beginning the application process, it might help to turn off the pop-up blocker on your computer.
- While filling out the form, do not use the back button. Doing so will disrupt the application process.
When we receive your application, you’ll automatically get a confirmation email and a candidate reference number. A recruiter will contact you if we believe you may be suitable for the position to which you applied.
You must submit an application for each position for which you wish to be considered.
- Westat offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. For more information, see Benefits.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need an email address to apply to Westat?
Yes, you’ll need your own email address.
- What should I do if I need assistance or an accommodation to view positions or submit an application?If you need assistance or an accommodation to view our positions or to submit an application, contact us at email@example.com.
When I apply online, I get a message that “the page is not available.”
Technical problems that come up when applying online often have to do with security or other settings on your computer that you’ll need to troubleshoot. If you have other technical difficulties, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us what you couldn’t complete, what operating system (PC or Mac), and browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, or other) you were using.
- I can’t find a saved draft of my application. Where should I look?
Under Careers, click either Professional Applicant Login or Field Applicant Login. Enter your email address and Westat password and click on Saved drafts.
- Can I send you my resume by mail, email, or social media sites?
To be considered for employment at Westat, you must complete an online application on our website. Westat does not conduct recruitment activities via Google Hangout.