Investigating new therapies for leukemia
In 2015, about 54,000 people will be diagnosed with leukemia and 24,000 people are expected to die from the disease in the U.S., the American Cancer Society estimates. Westat is helping to investigate several new possible therapies for leukemia.
Westat is supporting this research by providing
- Project management
- Safety reporting
- Data management, including developing and maintaining a study database
- Site management and biostatistical services
- The final clinical study report
- Our research support enables our client to carry out its research more efficiently and effectively.
- Study findings will help determine the effectiveness of new agents, with the goal of improving the lives of people with leukemia.