Register Your Business as a Partner or Supplier
Information you will need
- Legal business or organization name
- Parent company name (if applicable)
- DUNS number - Data Universal Numbering System (optional for consultants)
- Company or organization start date
- Average annual revenue over the past 3 years
- Average number of employees
- Your contact information
- CAGE code - Commercial and Government Entity
- NAICS codes - North American Industry Classification System
- Degrees and certifications held by employees
- Services and capabilities that your organization can provide
- SBA classifications and certifications - Small Business Administration
- Information on past partnerships with Westat
- References from up to three of your clients
Please register or update your profile by selecting one of the buttons above. We will review your profile to see if any current opportunities to partner exist. If not at that time, we will keep your profile on file and refer to it on future opportunities. You may enter Westat’s Business Partner Database and update your information at any time.
Note: By registering in the Business Partner Database you agree to receive emails from Westat pertaining to contracting opportunities. The information you supply will be used for internal Westat purposes only. We will not sell or distribute your contact information to any outside source. Submitting a profile does not guarantee that you will become a partner or continue to be a partner of Westat.
Thank you for your interest in teaming with Westat!