Westat staff are among the participants of the 2023 Leadership Montgomery programs. Leadership Montgomery is a Montgomery County, Maryland, organization that works to connect and prepare leaders from the public, private, and nonprofit sectors to build thriving inclusive workplaces and communities.
The Connecting Our Regions Executives (CORE) program was developed to expand leaders’ knowledge, influence, and effectiveness and advocates for Montgomery County and beyond. Participants will engage in a number of activities, including executive-level conversations with key decisionmakers in the county, meet with members of Congress and County Council, and more.
Westat staff who are members of the 2023 CORE Class are:
- Eric Jodts, M.A. – Associate Director, Research Operations Services
- Brad Keller, Ph.D. – Senior Study Director, Education Studies
- Melissa King, M.S.P.H. – Vice President and Associate Director, Clinical Trials
The Emerging Leaders program was designed for professionals looking to extend their leadership capabilities, enhance their knowledge of their community, and build their network. Participants will be taking part in leadership skills courses, participate in team projects, engage with multisector leaders, and more.
Westat staff who are members of the 2023 Emerging Leaders Class include:
- Akua Donkor, M.S. – Lead Research Operations Associate, Research Operations Services
- Preethy George, Ph.D. – Principal Research Associate, Behavioral Health and Health Policy