Pragmatic trials: What works in the real world?Westat compares the practical value of new clinical treatments to existing approaches.
Optimizing patient care transitionsWestat research focuses on practices to improve hospital to home transitions for better health care outcomes.
Boosting child passenger safetyA national booster seat survey allows NHTSA to learn if children are using appropriate restraints.
Reporting on educator preparation programsWestat helps provide timely information on preparing and certifying effective teachers.
Westat at JSM 2015Westat joins our colleagues at the Joint Statistical Meetings (JSM) in Seattle, Washington, August 8-13, 2015.
Apples & Oranges
Heard the old adage, “You can’t compare apples and oranges”? Well, with statistics, you can!
Improving Lives Through Research®
Westat is one of the foremost professional service corporations of its kind—the gold standard of social science research, statistical analysis, and evidence-based communications.
Westat staff enjoy a friendly work environment with a mindset of trust, respect, and dedication to excellence. We are looking for creative, committed, and enthusiastic people to join our team.
Explore the possibilities and search our current openings.
Westat is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
- 09/04/15 | Brick’s Webinar Spotlights Dual Frame Survey Designs
- 08/28/15 | Morganstein, ASA President, Gives JSM Presidential Address
- 08/24/15 | Newsweek Collaborates with Westat on 2015’s America’s Top High Schools List
- 08/19/15 | Westat Ranked in Washington Technology’s Top 100
- 08/07/15 | Kalton, Keynote Speaker; Diallo, Presenter at First Latin American International Statistical Institute (ISI) Satellite Meeting on Small Area Estimation