Supporting HIV/AIDS researchAbout 1/3 of people in the U.S. who are newly infected with HIV are ages 13 to 29.
Unaddressed trauma and mental healthWestat helped train community-based organizations in trauma-informed practice.
Motorcycle safety awarenessWestat is part of a team studying why motorcycle crash-related fatalities have surged.
Using GPS to measure physical activity levelsWestat research helps communities deliver services that improve physical activity levels.
Helping NCI's Cancer Trials Support UnitEvery year, thousands of patients and researchers participate in the NCI clinical trials program.
Using mobile devices for surveysHow does the use of mobile devices in surveys affect results?
Improving Lives Through Research™
Westat is one of the foremost professional service corporations of its kind—the gold standard of social science research, statistical analysis, and evidence-based communications.
Westat staff enjoy a friendly work environment with a mindset of trust, respect, and dedication to excellence. We are looking for creative, committed, and enthusiastic people to join our team.
Explore the possibilities and search our current openings.
Westat is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
- 05/05/15 | Westat Celebrates Clinical Trials Awareness Week, May 4-8, 2015
- 04/28/15 | Employees Select Westat in a Forbes’ 2015 Best Employers List
- 04/22/15 | Westat to Support Trials and Regulatory Activities for a Blood Product Substitute
- 04/20/15 | Hospital to Home: How Effective Are Transitional Care Services?
- 04/15/15 | Westat Tech Expertise to Support ICAP PHIA Project