Examining sexual assault in the militaryWestat helped collect data for DOD’s Workplace and Gender Relations Survey.
Getting from here to there
Westat travel behavior research helps communities plan for the future.
Finding our way to better healthData Westat collects helps SNAP participants get access to healthier foods.
Improving diabetes surveillanceWestat helps track and monitor diabetes prevalence, risk factors, and complications.
Westat at APHA 2015Westat joins the American Public Health Association (APHA) Meeting Oct. 31-Nov. 4, in Chicago.
Improving Lives Through Research®
Westat is one of the foremost professional service corporations of its kind—the gold standard of social science research, statistical analysis, and evidence-based communications.
Westat staff enjoy a friendly work environment with a mindset of trust, respect, and dedication to excellence. We are looking for creative, committed, and enthusiastic people to join our team.
Explore the possibilities and search our current openings.
Westat is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
- 11/25/15 | Progress Varies for Education Reform Activities Promoted by the Recovery Act Notes New Westat Co-Authored Report
- 11/24/15 | Westat Research Team Receives NCI Director’s Award
- 11/20/15 | Westat to Conduct Clinical Trials on Valproic Acid in Treating Patients with Significant Hemorrhage
- 11/18/15 | 2015 FCSM Statistical Policy Seminar Draws Westat Expertise
- 11/17/15 | Tracking Trends Over Time with FDA’s Health and Diet Survey