Do we have a misunderstanding?Cognitive interviewing helps identify problems with survey questions.
Motorcycle safety awarenessWestat is part of a team studying why motorcycle crash-related fatalities have surged.
Examining late-life trends and trajectoriesWestat helps measure aging trends with the NHATS.
Westat at AAPOR 2016Westat is participating at the 71st Annual AAPOR Conference in Austin, Texas, May 12-15, 2016.
Finding our way to better healthData Westat collects helps SNAP participants get access to healthier foods.
Improving Lives Through Research®
Westat is one of the foremost professional service corporations of its kind—the gold standard of social science research, statistical analysis, and evidence-based communications.
- 05/30/16 | Effectiveness of CDC’s Emergency Risk Messages to Public to Be Evaluated by Westat
- 05/27/16 | 2016 Teacher Education and Certification Conference Attracts Westat Participation
- 05/23/16 | Michigan’s Performance-Based Child Welfare System to Be Evaluated by Westat Team
- 05/16/16 | Westat Continues as PLCO Cancer Central Data Collection Center
- 05/10/16 | Westat Congratulates Kimya Lee and OPM Team, Finalist for 2016 Sammies
Journal of Primary Prevention
Journal of Survey Statistics and...
Health & Place