Improving Lives Through Research
/sites/default/files/images/drops-in-petri-dish_anim-alt_bg.jpg /sites/default/files/images/traffic-interchange-loops_bg.jpg /sites/default/files/images/girl-with-pencil_anim_bg.jpg /sites/default/files/images/chemistry-class_vapor-cloud_bg.jpg /sites/default/files/images/couple-with-roses_bg.jpg /sites/default/files/images/birthday-candle_bg.jpg
/sites/default/files/2018-04/drops%20in%20petri%20dish_anim-alt.mp4 /sites/default/files/2018-04/traffic-interchange-loops.mp4 /sites/default/files/2018-04/girl%20with%20pencil_anim.mp4 /sites/default/files/2018-04/chemistry%20class_vapor%20cloud.mp4 /sites/default/files/2018-04/couple%20with%20roses.mp4 /sites/default/files/2018-04/birthday%20candle.mp4
Our clients bring us important questions.
We make it our business to find the answers.
Find out what questions we are exploring:
- What's the best way to collect data on food a household acquires?
- How do we create messages that are accurate, understandable, and culturally competent?
- How can we make it easier to study the travel habits of a metro region?
- How can grantees be supported to meet annual reporting requirements?
- What factors lead to elevated glycemia and, ultimately, diabetes?
- Can trusted social networks impact the spread of health messages?
- What tools will help parents talk to their teens about pregnancy prevention?
- How does regulation affect tobacco users?
- Why aren’t child car seat inspection stations more widely used?
- How effective is San Antonio’s full-day preschool program?
- Do drivers understand new instrument panel displays?