Curbing chronic speedersWestat evaluates if devices that tell drivers how fast they are going will slow down chronic speeders.
Charting early childhood developmentECLS-K helps to better understand children’s early learning and development.
Helping young people move out of foster careWestat examines the Conrad N. Hilton Foundation initiative for transition-age foster youth.
Improving measures of diet and activityWestat’s research helps understand the difference in one’s food consumption and energy used.
Does cancer screening save lives?Westat helped learn about the early detection value of flexible sigmoidoscopy for colon cancer.
Improving Lives Through Research™
Westat is one of the foremost professional service corporations of its kind—the gold standard of social science research, statistical analysis, and evidence-based communications.
Westat staff enjoy a friendly work environment with a mindset of trust, respect, and dedication to excellence. We are looking for creative, committed, and enthusiastic people to join our team.
Explore the possibilities and search our current openings.
- 03/02/15 | Westat Speed Warning Systems Research Featured in Journal Article
- 02/25/15 | 2015 Federal CASIC Workshops Provide Westat Experience, Insight
- 02/23/15 | Westat Recognized as a Top SAS Solutions Provider in CIO Review
- 02/20/15 | Westat’s 2015 Internship Program Open for Applications
- 02/19/15 | 2015 Education Finance and Policy Conference Includes Westat Research