Mapping food deserts and low-income areasUsing GIS, Westat identifies neighborhoods with limited access to healthy foods.
Evaluating Discovery Research for studentsWestat examines the impact of this STEM program and provides information for program improvement.
Finding better tuberculosis treatmentWestat supports the Tuberculosis Trials Consortium in fighting TB.
Determining potential product demandShould a new credentialing product be offered? Westat surveys the membership for answers.
Improving Lives Through Research™
Westat is one of the foremost professional service corporations of its kind—the gold standard of social science research, statistical analysis, and evidence-based communications.
Westat staff enjoy a friendly work environment with a mindset of trust, respect, and dedication to excellence. We are looking for creative, committed, and enthusiastic people to join our team.
Explore the possibilities and search our current openings.
- 02/25/15 | 2015 Federal CASIC Workshops Provide Westat Experience, Insight
- 02/23/15 | Westat Recognized as a Top SAS Solutions Provider in CIO Review
- 02/20/15 | Westat’s 2015 Internship Program Open for Applications
- 02/19/15 | 2015 Education Finance and Policy Conference Includes Westat Research
- 02/17/15 | Morganstein Interviewed by Fortune on Soaring Popularity of Statistics as Major, Career