Improving Lives Through Research
Westat staff commit to improving lives both at work and in the
community. I’m proud of their dedication to making a difference.
Find out what questions we are exploring:
- What's the best way to collect data on food a household acquires?
- How do we create messages that are accurate, understandable, and culturally competent?
- What factors lead to elevated glycemia and, ultimately, diabetes?
- Can trusted social networks impact the spread of health messages?
- How does regulation affect tobacco users?
- How effective is San Antonio’s full-day preschool program?
- Do drivers understand new instrument panel displays?