Statistical support to largest ever K-12 surveyWestat’s statistical support allows policymakers and researchers to assess trends in education.
Using data to evaluate program effectivenessWestat gathers data to gain a real-time, comprehensive understanding of an educational program’s outcomes.
Improving national sexual assault statisticsWestat compares the use of different survey methods to gather accurate data on sexual assault.
Apples & Oranges
Heard the old adage, “You can’t compare apples and oranges”? Well, with statistics, you can!
Improving Lives Through Research®
Westat is one of the foremost professional service corporations of its kind—the gold standard of social science research, statistical analysis, and evidence-based communications.
Westat staff enjoy a friendly work environment with a mindset of trust, respect, and dedication to excellence. We are looking for creative, committed, and enthusiastic people to join our team.
Explore the possibilities and search our current openings.
Westat is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
- 07/29/15 | Westat Becomes Charter Member of AAPOR's Transparency Initiative
- 07/17/15 | Bloomberg Ranks Westat in Top 200 Government Vendors
- 07/10/15 | Burke-Garcia to Speak at Social Media Symposium
- 07/06/15 | Hospitalization to Health: How Can We Optimize Quality Patient Care?
- 06/24/15 | Marker Serves as Invited Speaker at Journal’s Anniversary Conference