Improving Lives Through Research
Westat is extremely honored to have received the Large Business
of the Year Award from the Rockville Chamber of Commerce.
Find out what questions we are exploring:
- What's the best way to collect data on food a household acquires?
- How do we create messages that are accurate, understandable, and culturally competent?
- How can grantees be supported to meet annual reporting requirements?
- What factors lead to elevated glycemia and, ultimately, diabetes?
- Can trusted social networks impact the spread of health messages?
- How does regulation affect tobacco users?
- Why aren’t child car seat inspection stations more widely used?
- How effective is San Antonio’s full-day preschool program?
- Do drivers understand new instrument panel displays?