Counting all abused and neglected childrenWestat conducted the NIS to assess the incidence of child abuse and neglect in the U.S.
Reporting on educator preparation programsWestat helps provide timely information on preparing and certifying effective teachers.
Does cancer screening save lives?Westat helped learn about the early detection value of flexible sigmoidoscopy for colon cancer.
Improving Lives Through Research™
Westat is one of the foremost professional service corporations of its kind—the gold standard of social science research, statistical analysis, and evidence-based communications.
Westat staff enjoy a friendly work environment with a mindset of trust, respect, and dedication to excellence. We are looking for creative, committed, and enthusiastic people to join our team.
Explore the possibilities and search our current openings.
- 03/29/15 | Measuring the Capacity of U.S. Science and Engineering Research Facilities
- 03/10/15 | Chaney Publishes on Why Evaluations Often Find That Programs Have No Effects
- 03/06/15 | Westat to Examine Effects of Increase in School Resource Officers
- 03/02/15 | Westat Speed Warning Systems Research Featured in Journal Article
- 02/25/15 | 2015 Federal CASIC Workshops Provide Westat Experience, Insight