Administering a global health initiativeWestat supports NHLBI research on preventing and managing cardiovascular disease.
Bringing an anti-violence campaign to FacebookWestat provided tools and resources to CDC’s VetoViolence social media campaign.
Getting from here to there
Westat travel behavior research helps communities plan for the future.
Finding our way to better healthData Westat collects helps SNAP participants get access to healthier foods.
Improving Lives Through Research®
Westat is one of the foremost professional service corporations of its kind—the gold standard of social science research, statistical analysis, and evidence-based communications.
Westat staff enjoy a friendly work environment with a mindset of trust, respect, and dedication to excellence. We are looking for creative, committed, and enthusiastic people to join our team.
Explore the possibilities and search our current openings.
Westat is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
- 02/11/16 | Marker Moderates AAAS Symposium on Fracking’s Possible Pathways to Drinking Water
- 02/03/16 | Why Don’t Parents Use Child Car Seat Inspection Stations?
- 02/02/16 | Burke-Garcia to Co-Lead Talk at 2016 Agents of Change Summit
- 01/31/16 | Westat Awarded the Population Assessment of Tobacco and Health (PATH) Study
- 01/25/16 | Westat Tracks Trajectory to Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus