Helping states improve IDEA data qualityWestat’s IDEA Data Center provides technical assistance to states in collecting IDEA data.
Health equity roundtableThe sessions will cover key topics of interest to multidisciplinary professionals.
Botswana HIV/AIDS Prevention ProjectThrough the BCPP, Westat is helping improve Botswana’s national response to the HIV/AIDS epidemic.
Dirty dataMan’s best friend helps us explain how dirty data aids in protecting respondent privacy.
The eyes speakWestat uses eye-tracking technology to study a variety of human behaviors.
Improving Lives Through Research®
Westat is one of the foremost professional service corporations of its kind—the gold standard of social science research, statistical analysis, and evidence-based communications.
- 12/01/16 | Westat to Provide Data Quality, Geospatial, and Statistical Support for NCI’s Cancer Control and Population-Based Research
- 11/16/16 | Second Health Equity Roundtable Sponsored by Westat and the Rockville Institute
- 11/14/16 | School Meal Data Collection Process to Be Evaluated by Westat for FNS
- 11/09/16 | David Morganstein Interviewed by AmstatNews
- 11/08/16 | Westat to Evaluate Coordinated Specialty Care Programs for People with Serious Mental Illness
Nicotine & Tobacco Research