Are pesticides a health hazard for farmers?Westat research helps identify factors that affect the risk of cancers in farming populations.
Devices that dial up driver distractionWestat supported research on behavioral factors that increase crash risk while using a cell phone.
Counting all abused and neglected childrenWestat conducted the NIS to assess the incidence of child abuse and neglect in the U.S.
Examining infant and toddler feeding practicesWestat research helps understand feeding practices and the influence of WIC on the health of young children.
Reporting on educator preparation programsWestat helps provide timely information on preparing and certifying effective teachers.
Improving Lives Through Research™
Westat is one of the foremost professional service corporations of its kind—the gold standard of social science research, statistical analysis, and evidence-based communications.
Westat staff enjoy a friendly work environment with a mindset of trust, respect, and dedication to excellence. We are looking for creative, committed, and enthusiastic people to join our team.
Explore the possibilities and search our current openings.
- 04/22/15 | Westat to Support Trials and Regulatory Activities for a Blood Product Substitute
- 04/20/15 | Hospital to Home: How Effective Are Transitional Care Services?
- 04/15/15 | Westat Tech Expertise to Support ICAP PHIA Project
- 04/13/15 | IOM’s Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Report Released; Includes Westat Statistical Expertise
- 04/09/15 | Annual Educational Research Meeting Offers Westat Research