Do we have a misunderstanding?Cognitive interviewing helps identify problems with survey questions.
Motorcycle safety awarenessWestat is part of a team studying why motorcycle crash-related fatalities have surged.
Examining late-life trends and trajectoriesWestat helps measure aging trends with the NHATS.
Westat at AAPOR 2016Westat is participating at the 71st Annual AAPOR Conference in Austin, Texas, May 12-15, 2016.
Finding our way to better healthData Westat collects helps SNAP participants get access to healthier foods.
Improving Lives Through Research®
Westat is one of the foremost professional service corporations of its kind—the gold standard of social science research, statistical analysis, and evidence-based communications.
- 04/29/16 | Hamilton Begins Presidency and Westat Shares Research Expertise at EERS 2016
- 04/25/16 | FedCASIC 2016 Draws Westat Expertise
- 04/13/16 | Westat Supports ICAP/CDC in Defining HIV Epidemic in Swaziland
- 04/05/16 | William Sabol, Former BJS Director, Joins Westat to Oversee Justice, Child Welfare, and Family Services Research
- 04/04/16 | Westat Co-Founder to Receive Honorary Degree from the University of Wyoming
Journal of Studies on Alcohol and Drugs
Handbook of health survey methods
Transportation Research Record