Using data to evaluate program effectivenessWestat gathers data to gain a real-time, comprehensive understanding of an educational program’s outcomes.
Westat at JSM 2015Westat joins our colleagues at the Joint Statistical Meetings (JSM) in Seattle, Washington, August 8-13, 2015.
Assessing HIV in Malawi and ZimbabweWorking with ICAP and CDC, Westat provides support to HIV impact assessments in sub-Saharan Africa.
Statistical support to largest ever K-12 surveyWestat’s statistical support allows policymakers and researchers to assess trends in education.
Improving national sexual assault statisticsWestat compares the use of different survey methods to gather accurate data on sexual assault.
Apples & Oranges
Heard the old adage, “You can’t compare apples and oranges”? Well, with statistics, you can!
Improving Lives Through Research®
Westat is one of the foremost professional service corporations of its kind—the gold standard of social science research, statistical analysis, and evidence-based communications.
Westat staff enjoy a friendly work environment with a mindset of trust, respect, and dedication to excellence. We are looking for creative, committed, and enthusiastic people to join our team.
Explore the possibilities and search our current openings.
Westat is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
- 08/24/15 | Newsweek Collaborates with Westat on 2015’s America’s Top High Schools List
- 08/19/15 | Westat Ranked in Washington Technology’s Top 100
- 08/07/15 | Kalton, Keynote Speaker; Diallo, Presenter at First Latin American International Statistical Institute (ISI) Satellite Meeting on Small Area Estimation
- 08/05/15 | JSM 2015 Includes Westat Leadership and Research Expertise
- 08/05/15 | Westat’s New Senior Fellows Focus on Advancing the Field of Survey Statistics