Improving Lives Through Research
Our clients bring us important questions.
We make it our business to find the answers.
Find out what questions we are exploring:
- What's the best way to collect data on food a household acquires?
- How do we create messages that are accurate, understandable, and culturally competent?
- How can we make it easier to study the travel habits of a metro region?
- How can grantees be supported to meet annual reporting requirements?
- What factors lead to elevated glycemia and, ultimately, diabetes?
- Can trusted social networks impact the spread of health messages?
- What tools will help parents talk to their teens about pregnancy prevention?
- How does regulation affect tobacco users?
- Why aren’t child car seat inspection stations more widely used?
- How effective is San Antonio’s full-day preschool program?
- Do drivers understand new instrument panel displays?