Examining the health habits of teens and their parentsNCI’s FLASHE study will help us understand how relationships affect health behaviors.
Measuring traffic data quality in real timeWestat evaluates the quality of traffic data to ensure the best information is available.
Apples & Oranges
Heard the old adage, “You can’t compare apples and oranges”? Well, with statistics, you can!
Improving Lives Through Research™
Westat is one of the foremost professional service corporations of its kind—the gold standard of social science research, statistical analysis, and evidence-based communications.
Westat staff enjoy a friendly work environment with a mindset of trust, respect, and dedication to excellence. We are looking for creative, committed, and enthusiastic people to join our team.
Explore the possibilities and search our current openings.
Westat is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
- 06/24/15 | Marker Serves as Invited Speaker at Journal’s Anniversary Conference
- 06/22/15 | Westat Ranked 6th for Market Research by AMA Gold Top 50 Report
- 06/16/15 | Boosting Child Passenger Safety in Motor Vehicle Crashes
- 06/11/15 | 2015 NAACCR Conference Includes Westat Research
- 06/08/15 | 2015 AcademyHealth Annual Research Meeting Draws Westat Research