Supporting HIV/AIDS researchAbout 1/3 of people in the U.S. who are newly infected with HIV are ages 13 to 29.
Breast cancer in Ghana: Why is detection so late?Westat supports NCI’s Ghana Breast Health Study to help identify risk factors that could affect outcomes.
Improving how disability is evaluatedServicemembers’ feedback helps evaluate the Integrated Disability Evaluation System (IDES).
Getting from here to there
Westat travel behavior research helps communities plan for the future.
Apples & Oranges
Heard the old adage, “You can’t compare apples and oranges”? Well, with statistics, you can!
Improving Lives Through Research®
Westat is one of the foremost professional service corporations of its kind—the gold standard of social science research, statistical analysis, and evidence-based communications.
Westat staff enjoy a friendly work environment with a mindset of trust, respect, and dedication to excellence. We are looking for creative, committed, and enthusiastic people to join our team.
Explore the possibilities and search our current openings.
Westat is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
- 10/07/15 | How Do Direct-to-Consumer Prescription Drug Ads Affect Consumers and the Dr.-Patient Relationship?
- 10/06/15 | Tourangeau Interviewed on the Problem with Polls
- 10/05/15 | Morganstein Stresses Statistics as Key Segment of Data Science Collaborative
- 10/02/15 | Westat to Support New Research Partnership Targeting Uncontrolled Hypertension in High-Risk Populations
- 10/01/15 | Westat Awarded Children’s Environmental Health Grant by the National Institutes of Health