We work on projects of all sizes, and we welcome the opportunity to share our expertise with new clients.
These contract vehicles may be used by all Federal agencies worldwide, the District of Columbia, government-owned corporations, and the U.S. Postal Service.
GSA Federal Supply Schedule (FSS): Professional Services Schedule (PSS)
GSA has consolidated many of its professional services offerings into one Professional Services Schedule (PSS). Westat’s legacy services schedules—Mission Oriented Business Integrated Services (MOBIS) and Advertising and Integrated Marketing Services (AIMS) have been combined into one schedule that offers a more streamlined approach to procuring professional services. The services provided under PSS remain unchanged:
SIN 874 (MOBIS) Services: Provides survey, consulting, program management, and related services that support clients in developing strategic goals, planning, training, and facilitation for program implementation and evaluation. Specific tasks include data collection through a broad range of studies and methodologies involving the latest web-based technologies and development, CAPI and CATI applications, database study design and development, statistical analysis and design, program evaluation and redesign, and GPRA-related support.
SIN 541 (AIMS) Services: Supports clients in establishing objectives and strategies, defining and identifying target audiences, developing and testing materials, and establishing baseline levels relevant to the marketing program. Specific tasks include study design, surveys, cognitive laboratory research, focus groups media analysis, usability testing, web site support, media analysis, cognitive laboratory research, and graphics for marketing materials.
GSA FSS: One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS) – Pool 2 and Pool 4 Unrestricted
Services: OASIS is a procurement vehicle that provides flexible and innovative solutions for complex professional services. It encompasses a broad set of offerings covering everything from program management services, management consulting services and financial services to logistics services, engineering services, and scientific services. Specific tasks may include information analytics, social media consulting, social and life science studies, human factors research, and environmental analysis.
HHS IDIQ Contracts
HHS Program Support Center (PSC): Specialized Services
Services: The PSC is a shared services organization dedicated to providing support services to help its customers achieve mission-critical results. Specific tasks involve data collection and field observations, analysis, advice on GPRA issues, evaluation methodologies and research design, construct of survey instruments and protocols and all related work. Other tasks covered are translation and interpretation services, web site support, cognitive laboratory services and focus groups, literature reviews and synthesis reports, and dissemination of study results.
Westat holds many master task order contracts that are available to specific federal agencies and organizations. These agencies/organizations include:
Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ)
- Accelerating Change and Transformation in Organizations and Networks IV (ACTION IV), 5/27/2020 to 5/26/2025
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Achieving Public Health Impact Through Research (APHIR), 9/23/2013 to 11/14/2022
- Health Marketing Support Services, 9/29/2015 to 9/27/2025
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Research, Measurement, Assessment, Design, and Analysis 2 (RMADA2), 2/1/2020 to 1/31/2025
Health Resources & Services Administration (HRSA)
- HRSA Evaluation Studies, 8/27/2019 to 9/26/2024
National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- National Cancer Institute (NCI)
- Biomedical Computing Analytic and Data Management Services, 8/1/2021 to 7/31/2026
- Biomedical Information Management and Analytic Support Services, 9/16/2020 to 9/15/2025
- Central Data Collection Center
- Scientific Support Services for the Division of Cancer Control and Population Sciences, 6/18/2018 to 6/17/2023
- Professional Support for Cancer Control and Population-Based Research, 9/15/2018 to 9/14/2021
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- NHLBI Communications, 6/30/2017 to 6/29/2022
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID)
- NIAID Technical and Administrative Management Services, 7/1/2016 to 6/30/2023
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- SAMHSA IDIQ, 2/21/2017 to 2/20/2022